Monday, March 2, 2009

Kinsley's 3rd Birthday Pictures

It's hard to believe that she is almost three years old. Only a few weeks away. It makes me sad to think she is growing up so fast. I always tell her to stay little - but she does not listen. She is no longer a baby or even a toddler. She is a little girl now - who thinks she is a big girl. She has learned so many new things this year and keeps learning. She truly amazes me!

Here are some pictures of our little photo session. I had this shirt made for her...it has her name on it along with a THREE....so cute!

We are having a gymnastics party, of course, that is Pink princess - her favorite color as of two weeks ago...Well a few days ago - she informed me that her new favorite color is BLUE...so now we are incorporating BLUE into her special day!















(over it)














No comments: