Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gregg's Birthday

Well, Gregg turned 34 today - Yikes, he's old! Ok, not really - the older I get, I think ages are younger and younger - maybe since I am closing in on those ages. How is that possible?

We left from the boat early to come home and unpack and then repack - since we leave for Nashville early in the morning. We then went to Mom and Dad's for a steak and shrimp dinner. Heidi's cake from Sweet Promises Bakery, as always was perfect and too cute! We swam and all sat around talking. It was a great day! Here are a few of the pictures!



Kins and I got him tons of School supplies for his new room and a blower!

Mom, Dad and the family got him a weedeater, extra string, oil and glasses...and some school supplies too....He is set!
This is Kinsley's new face...she makes her eye brawls go up and down and her eyes stay straight ahead - very serious! I will have to get a video of it...
I just love her!

No comments: