Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boating Around

Gregg, Kinsley and I spent the weekend on the boat again! Kins loves being up there and of course, so do we! Gregg's family were at a wedding in Ohio - we could not go because we leave Monday morning for Nashville for Gregg's conference. So we stayed on the boat. It was Gregg's actual birthday, so it was nice to get away and relax. We spent a nice quite day relaxing Friday. Gregg had LASIK surgery on Wednesday - so he was still recovering. Saturday, we invited my family up and Gregg took us out on the little boat. We had a great time driving around and looking at everything. We even took the jet ski out and about as well. Robby took tons of awesome pictures with his camera of all of us and the scenery around us - All of the pictures were taking at about 40 mph....And they are still amazing! Enjoy!!!!! I am in love with his camera! He is starting a photography business, and doing weddings and such...I have volunteered Kinsley to do some pics so he can get some more super cute pics on his webpage - hehe....So hopefully we will be doing that soon and I will upload those pics as soon as he does!!!

I am sure we will have tons of pictures of Nashville once we get back into town!


~Friday~
Kinsley feeding the fish! Ok, we have to have fresh food to give the fish, because Kinsley always has to share! I am not sure who got more?

Kinsley loves to drive the boat...she begs to do it every time we get on board!

Kinsley took this pic, she is going to be a photographer, because she loves taking pics!!!

She has a rough life! Here she is resting on the bed after a hot day out on the little boat!

Kinsley waiting to feed the fish and fish with her Daddy! She was so excited! She saw tons of fish, turtles and ducks!

Gregg catches a massive fish! I can be mean to him, since he really has caught a big fish before - hehehe

Kinsley wants to 'pet' it! YUCK - She is so not my daughter sometimes!

Kinsley helping her Daddy fish!


~Saturday~

Dad looks like a teenager- hehe! Too Cute!



Robby and Joe swam for a bit! YUCK!




My cutie, driving! Wearing sunglasses....which he hasn't in 2 years, since he has been wearing his glasses! I am loving the LASIK surgery more and more!

She was not asleep, she just likes to relax on the boat!

Joe was caught....We said his name, and snapped the pic!!!!!


Kinsley loves this sign...as soon as we pass it - she says "It says No wake, Daddy." You tell her something one time and she remembers forever!







Some of the scenery! I wish I lived on the water!!!










No comments: