Monday, August 4, 2008

WWE Wrestling

Well Gregg and Joe went to the WWE Wrestling in Chattanooga on Sunday night. A guy I went to high school with (and am friends with his Mom) is a professional wrestler, "Jessie." Third role seats!
"Jessie" is on the left.

Gregg saw the crazy family there too. "Jessie's" wife, "Jessie's" Mom, Dianna (who I work with) and my aunt Becky were there watching the show!

As they were leaving they saw two of the wrestlers outside!


Then on Monday, the two hit the road to Knoxville to see WWE Smackdown LIVE. Gregg and Joe had third row seats once again and Gregg was even on TV...They guys said they had a blast!


I am not boring you with horrible silly pictures of wrestlers EXCEPT for Batista! CUTIE!

Batista and John Cena - I would have gone just to see these two boys!!!!


The were leaving to get a head start to the car and John Cena came back out and sang Rocky Top to the crowd!!! Too cool! Here is the video!

No comments: