Friday, May 2, 2008

Spring Fling at RES!

I had my school carnival in May. She of course, had to go and play all the games and eat all the yummy food. My whole family went. Joe and his friend worked my booth, which was wonderful! They got volunteer hours and I got to spend the evening with Kinsley. She did all the games and won tons.



Doing a little dance, showing off her moves in the rummage sale area!

SUCKER PULL!! Kinsley loved the suckers and her Auntie Rachie did too - She made her go back and get more and more and more!
Mrs. Good's Clown Throw was a score for Kinsley too. She got more prizes!

But then had to take a rest, since she was so tired!

Doing the Cake Walk. Rachie and Mom won - of course not us! But Mom acted like Kinsley won and Kinsley picked her out a cute dog!All ready to leave, Snack and Drink in hand! Leaving Mom's classroom!
Once we got home, I let her have her 'winnings.'
Boy was it good!

No comments: