Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Aquarium Fun

We kicked off the summer, by going straight to the aquarium. We had not been in awhile and Kinsley was dying to see the penguins and the butterflies - both her favorite! I was still working at the school, but met Gregg and Kinsley at the Aquarium for a lunch break! We all had a blast and of course, Kinsley enjoyed every minute of it! It was hard to go back to work when the two of them were heading for a nap! ugh!
My little cutie, outside of the aquarium - waiting to go in!

These are some of my favorite pictures, of her not looking at the camera...just being Kinsley!
And, then she likes to cheese up the camera!

This is why I love Chattanooga so much...Water and mountains - we have a perfect city!

And she cheeses AGAIN!

These birds should get a room!

Daddy and Kinsley looking at the sting rays!

Kinsley telling Mommy all about them

Heading to the butterflies....She loves touching them and holding them...She gets that from her Daddy for sure - the whole bug thing freaks me out! I swear they all try to land on me...


She caught one!


She fancied this fish!

And he fancied her...

Penguin's Rock Exhibit

After the aquarium, we head back to the car, but this time - she had to try out the water with her feet.


She is a ham, what Can I say?


She said it was cold!



Of course, the photographer in me, had to have some staged photos...

She even poses now and says cheese, and then tells me she is all done....She knows I could take and take and take pictures of her! I can't wait for the beach....

This one was my favorite....What a cutie, we have!

Until, our next adventure.....

No comments: