Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Fun Times



Some fun things have happened around the house...and some cute pics were caught...I just had to share!

Heading outside....
We are going to a family party....and she is ready to get going!

She helped me make some dips for the party - she loves cooking with me. Its fun to have her in the kitchen....

Her peacocks, aka Pigtails!

She is so adorable when she sleeps!

Not wanting me to take her pic....One day on our way home from school.

She loves her Poppa

If you see her Shrek Game, you will see her pieces are in a big circle. She does this EVERYDAY and then dances in the middle of the circle...It cracks us up....Even when we are all dancing away in the middle of the circle...One at a time.


Cheese


My little angel!

Playing in the backyard.
She likes to pretend she falls asleep, and then even snores!

Helping Dad Mow the grass!


More sleeping!


Mommy and Kinsley, Joe and Daddy's football banquet

No comments: