Sunday, May 17, 2009

Joe's Graduation

I was 13 years old when Joseph was born...so seeing him graduate is crazy to me. He is so grown now and such a sweet boy. We definitely owe this to my wonderful parents. As I watched him go across stage, I can't wait to see what life has in store for him. He is going to do wonderful things and I can't wait to see it. At the same time, I want him to be little again and I know mom does too.

We had a huge party after graduation and it was nice to see everyone. Joe got tons of cards and mom made him a scrapbook as she does every school year. It is hard to say goodbye to Notre Dame - but now on to college....























1 comment:

Pogue Family said...

Wow, I can't believe your brother has graduated from high school! It looks like a good time was had by all!! Where is Joe going for college? How is your sister doing? It's so wonderful to be able to keep up with what's going on in the Norris family from your blog! The pictures are always so great!

Thank you SOO much for your kind words and advice re: end of pregnancy. I really have enjoyed being pregnant, over all, and I'm trying to enjoy the last few weeks. It's just easier said than done on certain days :-)