Friday, May 15, 2009

Field Day 2009 and Looping

What a day. Kinsley came to field day with me. She had an amazing time. She did all the events with the kids and had the best time. The kids love her and cheer her on. I just love them. They are so protective over her and really enjoy her.
I hurt my leg doing Tug of War...it has been bad all weekend, but I have iced and elevated when I could. This was a busy weekend. It is doing a better.

On a side note, I found out this week I am going to 2nd grade. This means I will be looping with my kids - taking all my kids I have this year in 1st grade and teaching them in 2nd. I am so excited. Dianna and I will be doing this together - so it makes it a bit better. I can't wait to tell my kids on Monday - they are going to be so excited. We are going to have a blast!

1 comment:

Amanda Smith said...

That is such a neat opportunity! I have always to do that! They will be thrilled, I'm sure!