Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kinsley's Famous....Bear Hugs

I did a donation drive for Stuffed animals for the CFA at my school. Each teacher brought in at least one stuffed animal. The walker County Messenger put it in their paper last week....Here is a link to the picture and write-up.


Double Click the link

http://www.walkermessenger.com/pages/full_story?page_label=news_education&id=2664470-Bear+Hugs+bring+big+smiles&widget=push&instance=news_special_coverage_right_column&article-Bear%20Hugs%20bring%20big%20smiles%20=&open=&

1 comment:

Pogue Family said...

That's fantastic Tabitha!! I'm so glad that it was a success! I've been so jealous reading on your Facebook page about all your wonderful summer trips and visits to the pool. I'm living vicariously through you as I sit on the couch with my big 'ole 39 week pregnant belly :-)